Saturday, November 6, 2010

yipee!

So today was a great day! I put my sales skills to use because I wanted to get my money's worth out of the WHBC boutique. Yesterday I think I sold about 4 or so rings and didn't do any glitter nails, at least not any that I charged for. Today was another story. I think I sold around 15 rings or so. (I really should count my inventory better so I know for sure but I never do and don't know why...) I also did 7 glitter nails! When I saw a girl I just let her know that I would glitterize her nails for only 5 bucks then she would look at her mom and ask and then how could the mom resisting say yes! Well the moms couldn't resist 4 times today and that is how I got my business. Then the others were young hip adults who just wanted some sparkles! I think I was too quiet yesterday and nobody really knew what I was doing. Today I was more talkative and assertive. I know I got some more business because I was doing someone's nails and then another person saw and wanted them too. Yes!!! I got tons of compliments on my rings.

No I'm looking forward to this weekend's boutique so I can sell the rest of my rings and do more glitter nails.
Collier's Corner Boutique
4007 W 300 N
West Point, Ut

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! I hope you post more of what you make! Thanks for stopping by this morning an entering the giveaway!

    Ellie
    http://homestitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete